Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend



I am at the 35 week mark (picture above is technically from my 34th week but close enough)!! Only a few more weeks and hopefully Savannah will be here on time :-) Matt and I have had a good Labor Day Weekend. We have had some of the best weather of the summer warm, sunny in the 90s but not really humid. It is great because I think this is the last nice, summer weekend for the season.


We have been (I say we but it is mostly Matt) putting up our new fence this weekend. Matt has all of the poles set, and then hopefully next weekend when he returns from CA we can stretch the mesh part of the fence. Izzy may finally have a place to run free and sniff, sniff, sniff to her heart's content :-) And we will have a the freedom of just letting her out the back door when it is -40 this winter.


I have set up a link where you can go look at some pictures of our house and also of our weekend--enjoy and have a great week!



No comments:

Blog Archive