Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Belly button, bath, & bedtime

**If Savannah could talk, here is what she would have said about today...

It all started at 3:30 am when daddy changed my diaper. He was all excited and talking about a cute belly button--like I know what that is. He told mommy I lost my cord and I thought oh no only 2 weeks old and I am already falling apart.

After a few more feedings and some sleepy time we all got ready and went to church but I don't remember much after the car ride--I was very sleepy. The next thing I knew I was in a big place with lots of strange smells and sounds. Mommy said I was on the first date out with just her and daddy at Friday's but I thought it was Sunday...so much to learn.

Finally, we were at home again. Izzy was so excited to see us--that dog must think that I taste good because she is always giving me licks. With a nice nap & a full belly I was ready to play. Daddy and I went surfing on my surf board. I really wanted to play with my lobster so I made my way to the red little guy--I could see him getting closer and yep I did it everyone--I ROLLED OVER! Daddy and mommy were shocked--you see they still think I am a little girl. Little do they know I am growing everyday. It is exhausting but hey the naps are good.

Since I had such a big morning I decided that I needed to take a little nap. Mommy and daddy tried to take a nap but I figured that everybody sleeping in the middle of the day was just crazy, so I worked it out so everybody was up & ready to play. That is what I do best.

The evening was just as eventful. I had a few vistors, Ken & Cheryl, our neighbors from across the street. I really wasn't in the mood but hey they brought gifts. **See the picture of me cuddling with my new best friend.**

It just got better as the night went on. Daddy and mommy were so excited about a big girl bath. I was thinking that I was just going to be cold and wet, but I guess since my cord fell off--which I realized is a good thing--I got to be in a big warm tub of soapy water. Mommy and daddy were happy--the big flashy thing never stopped.

All this in just one day--I am pretty sleepy so I will leave it to mommy and daddy to fill you in on anything I missed. Goodnight everyone.

Savannah

We don't think that she missed any details, but we will share some pictures from our day. There are a lot of pics and a short video so it may take awhile to get them to load. Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/jeri.purdy/1011Post?authkey=0jLQa5IKjtQ#

No comments:

Blog Archive