Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Video

Thought everyone might like to see a little video of Savannah. Sorry its so short it is all that our digital camera will hold--guess we need to breakdown & get an actual video camera:-)

This was last week when she was enjoying her chicken & noodles. The last 30 hours have not been so delightful. I bought some "dairy free" cookies & was thrilled that I could actually have something that tasted semi-normal. Being the pessimist that I am--I thought it was too good to be true & checked the label for the 3rd time. Yep, I was right. In very fine print it stated contains traces of dairy. Well now Savannah & I are paying for that one tasty treat. Today she is doing better with eating & sleeping but her tummy is still rumbling:-(. Usually the first 48 hrs are the worst & then she starts to feel better so hopefully she is back to her normal self soon.

We got our computer fixed--yippy!! It is running much better so hopefully I can just find the time to post more. Maybe I need the Geek Squad to analyse and work on my brain so I work more efficiently:-)

Enjoy!




1 comment:

Petrich Paluzza said...

She looks so sweet with the lil bow on top her head!
Love the idea of a bib with arms...I will have to be getting some of those

Blog Archive