Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

GOOOOO COLTS!!!

COLTS are in the Superbowl!!! We were so happy to have our team advance to the Superbowl & Matt informed me that if the Vikings won I needed to take my Colts Spirit down a few notches so we didn't have our house egged:-). But no Superbowl for Farve:-) (if you know how much I dislike Farve you will understand the smiley face.)

Savannah & I started Spanish classes today. Let's just say mommy has as much to learn as Savannah (even though I took 2.5 years of Spanish). Savannah did great & was fascinated with the teacher. I can't wait to see how she progresses over the next 3 months.

Matt made it home from Europe this weekend! He was in the UK for 2 days & then in France for 4 days on business. We were all very thankful to have him back & that he had a safe & uneventful trip. Thankfully, he doesn't have any travel scheduled until March so we get to have him at home for a few weeks.

We are still working on the house. The master bath is 1/2 way complete & the 4th level is 80% done. We still have about 3-4 weeks of work left & are hoping that it goes a little quicker. Once we have more completed I will post more pictures.

Hope all is well with everyone. Have a great week!

No comments:

Blog Archive