Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A few snapshots of the last 2 months

Unfortunately for Savannah & me we have been trapped indoors this summer. The heat & baby #2 do not get along. I think this baby is channeling some MN roots:-). So Savannah has been inside with a sick mommy the majority of the summer.

Hopefully with fall around the corner we can spend more time outside. Hurry up Fall! Yes, Jeri Purdy just typed that!! Shocking I know because for me there is only one season hot summer. But I can't wait to not get sick everytime I go to the mailbox or get in my car:-).

Enjoy the photos...



An evening swim with daddy at the beach.


Loves her new rocking chair

We color a lot of 90* days


Look how cute with her high pony tail:-)



Peek-a-boo in the new comforter box for almost 30 minutes


Our beautiful flowers


Yummy, mommy was in the mood for cookies

Using her favorite color "gween"


She looks thrilled to be the big sister right? You should have seen Izzy's face--oh no another one!



1st time trying homemade ice cream.


No comments:

Blog Archive