Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas & a new year...

I'm a little late on sharing our Christmas photos--oops.  But I was enjoying the last half of December with Savannah & Matt so I'm sure you will forgive me:-). 

We had a fantastic Christmas! Savannah really understood what was going on this year & was so excited about Christmas morning.  She left cookies & coffee &a thank you note for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.  Santa left her a note and an empty plate:-).

We had a great Christmas morning hanging out in our PJs & playing. Then my family came over for lunch & the afternoon.  Matt's family stopped by that evening so we really packed in the celebration!

Savannah got lots of fun stuff like a bike, slinky, new clothes & shoes, a doll, a fishing pole, craft supplies, & books.  I'd say she had a great Christmas & we were thrilled to be able to be closer to family &  friends this year. 

So far 2011 has been busy.  Matt has been traveling 10 of the 12 days so far this month but that's the end until after baby Adilyn.  We are excited to celebrate his birthday with him & well yes, of course, eat a lot of cake:-).

Savannah has been doing fantastic at potty training.  I'd say we are 85-90% there.  I'm thankful for less diapers & how quickly she has taken to it. 

I GOT MY BRACES OFF!! Can you tell I am just a little excited?!  Unfortunately, my orthodontist took one of my major fillings out & cracked the enamel on 2 of my teeth.  But everything is fixed & feeling much better now.  Savannah was fascinated by my teeth when I came home from the orthodontist.  She kept saying "mommy have new teeth."  Very funny how the 2 year old mind works.

I think that's it from the Purdy household.  We have about 5 1/2 weeks until the due date so we will keep you posted on any news.  Hope you are enjoying 2011 &  have a great week!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free scrapbook design

No comments:

Blog Archive